[Live-devel] Http live Streaming

daniel dw at norpix.com
Mon Jun 18 08:01:21 PDT 2012

Hello,

Yes I know. So I want to implement my own RTSPServerSupportingHTTPStreaming
class.

1) For now I can create TS Fragments (10s for each) dynamically and
playlist.

Each TS includes PPS and SPS. I insert start code(0x000001) for each part.

It works by VLC player.

Is iDevice  compatible stanard TS format or there are some special?

2)  I would like to ask some suggest to hwo to send to IPad.

I think I have to send playlist to iPad using TCPStreamSink first.

And then send specified TS Fragment based on IPad request.

Do you think  it's good?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Daniel wang