[Live-devel] Fwd: Missing sync byte!

Tarun Batra tbatra18 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 02:24:15 PDT 2012

Sir
I made my application in which i am getting data from a camera to a frame
grabber board in which converts the .ts data and give us h264 frames and
for the board i have allocated the buffers and i am taking data from the
buffers and giving to live media libraries for streaming as shown below:-

#define TRANSPORT_PACKET_SIZE 188
#define TRANSPORT_PACKETS_PER_NETWORK_PACKET 7
int main()
{
TaskScheduler* scheduler = BasicTaskScheduler::createNew();
  env = BasicUsageEnvironment::createNew(*scheduler);

  // Create 'groupsocks' for RTP and RTCP:
  char const* destinationAddressStr = "192.168.15.196";
  struct in_addr destinationAddress;
  destinationAddress.s_addr = our_inet_addr(destinationAddressStr);
  //destinationAddress.s_addr = chooseRandomIPv4SSMAddress(*env);

  // Note: This is a multicast address.
  const unsigned short rtpPortNum = 18888;
  const unsigned short rtcpPortNum = rtpPortNum+1;
  const unsigned char ttl = 7; //255;

  const Port rtpPort(rtpPortNum);
  const Port rtcpPort(rtcpPortNum);

  Groupsock rtpGroupsock(*env, destinationAddress, rtpPort, ttl);
  rtpGroupsock.multicastSendOnly(); // we're a SSM source
  Groupsock rtcpGroupsock(*env, destinationAddress, rtcpPort, ttl);
  rtcpGroupsock.multicastSendOnly(); // we're a SSM source

  // Create an appropriate 'RTP sink' from the RTP 'groupsock':
  videoSink =
    SimpleRTPSink::createNew(*env, &rtpGroupsock, 33, 90000, "video",
"MP2T",
      1, True, False /*no 'M' bit*/);

  // Create (and start) a 'RTCP instance' for this RTP sink:
  const unsigned estimatedSessionBandwidth = 5000; // in kbps; for RTCP b/w
share
  const unsigned maxCNAMElen = 100;
  unsigned char CNAME[maxCNAMElen+1];
  gethostname((char*)CNAME, maxCNAMElen);
  CNAME[maxCNAMElen] = '\0'; // just in case
*void play() {*
*  // Open the input file as a 'byte-stream file source':*
*
*
*  fi_params.nFICardFrameSize = TRANSPORT_PACKETS_PER_NETWORK_PACKET *
TRANSPORT_PACKET_SIZE;*
*  fi_params.p_lm_lock_fn = lm_lock_fn;*
*  fi_params.p_lm_unlock_fn = lm_unlock_fn;*
*
*
*  DeviceParameters temp;*
*
*
* fileSource = DeviceSourceFICard::createNew(*env, fi_params, temp);*
*  if (fileSource == NULL) {*
*    *env << "Unable to open file \"" << inputFileName*
*         << "\" as a byte-stream file source\n";*
*    exit(1);*
*  }*
*  FramedSource* videoES = fileSource;*
*  *
*  // Create a framer for the Video Elementary Stream:*
*  videoSource = MPEG1or2VideoStreamDiscreteFramer::createNew(*env,
videoES);*
* *
*  // Finally, start playing:*
*  *env << "Beginning to read from file...\n";*
*  videoSink->startPlaying(*videoSource, afterPlaying, videoSink);*
* *
*}*

and on the server side i used your* "test On Demand RTSP Server.cpp" exe *and
the code under section "* // A MPEG-2 Transport Stream, coming from a live
UDP (raw-UDP or RTP/UDP) source:"*

Sir now where should i make changes at streamer side or server side?