[Live-devel] Set ProxyServerMediaSession::fProxyRTSPClient as protected

Jesús Leganés jesus.lc at vaelsys.com
Fri Jun 29 05:16:17 PDT 2012

I have review the code and yes, it seems it's the correct way but i
would need another modification on the code: change
RTSPClient::sendRequest() from private to protected, too. This way i
could be able to inherit this method on a child class that send the
event to my subsystem, and later just to call to the original
RTSPClient method.