[Live-devel] issue in live555 proxyserver

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jun 29 13:42:35 PDT 2012

From what I can tell, the "LIVE555 Proxy Server" is working properly.

Are you able to successfully play the stream directly from the 'back-end' server - i.e., not using a proxy server?

Note that recent versions of VLC seem to have a problem playing MPEG-4 video streams.  If you're using VLC, and find that you have a problem playing the stream directly (i.e., not using a proxy), then I suggest trying QuickTime Player instead.