[Live-devel] Questions about project to dump Images frames from H264 stream using live555 and ffmpeg

David Scravaglieri ds at viddiga.com
Fri Mar 2 13:27:35 PST 2012

If I add the following code:

    const char* pSpropParamSets = fSubsession.fmtp_spropparametersets();
    if (pSpropParamSets != NULL)
        cout << "pSpropParamSets = " << pSpropParamSets << endl;
    else
        cout << "pSpropParamSets = NULL" << endl;

    const char* pSavedSDPLines = fSubsession.savedSDPLines();
    if (pSavedSDPLines != NULL)
        cout << "pSavedSDPLines = " << pSavedSDPLines << endl;
    else
        cout << "pSavedSDPLines = NULL" << endl;

the output is:
pSpropParamSets = NULL
pSavedSDPLines = m=video 0 RTP/AVP 33
a=control:rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=620&flavour=ld