[Live-devel] Help with RTP/RTCP relay implementation

hfsamb-cel at yahoo.com.br hfsamb-cel at yahoo.com.br
Wed Mar 7 05:56:05 PST 2012

Hi Ross,

I think I found what the problem was. The receiver misses the initial packets
that contain the PAT and without the PAT the encrypting function never
starts encrypting, it just copies the stream.

I am using unicast mode only and after some testing with the test tools I found out that:

1/ The testMPEG2TransportReceiver must be started after testMPEG2TransportStreamer otherwise the transfer will not begin

2/ If I first start testMPEG2TransportStreamer the initial packets are
lost as the streaming is not blocked until the receiver is connected

Is that expected? How can I change it?

Regards,Henrique