[Live-devel] Shutdown stream question

詹明 zhanm at join.net.cn
Mon Mar 12 06:32:33 PDT 2012

Hi,

  My input source is a live source from a DVR.  My question is: at my client
side, I call shutdownStream() to notify my rtsp server to stop playing the
stream.  At server side, where I should put my statement to stop playing my
DVR first before I can delete the stream(ie, I have to stop DVR playing
first, then delete the stream at server side?). In the derived
OnDemandServerSubSession class or some other places?  In my derived class
from FramedSource, I keep the information about the DVR, so that when I
shutdown a live stream, I can use it to stop playing DVR first.  Any advice
will be appreciated.

Zhanming