[Live-devel] [Information Needed]

Rakesh Kumar rakesh.kumar at procubedinc.com
Thu Mar 15 07:11:56 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I have gone to the link you have mentioned

Yes. The easiest way to do this is to change the appropriate "test*Streamer.
cpp" file to read from "stdin" (instead of "test.*"), and then pipe the
output of your encoder to (your modified) "test*Streamer" application.

I have changed   char const* inputFileName = "test.264";

to      char const* inputFileName = "myfifo";                        but
does not working.

How to mention that input has to be read from [ read from "stdin"]

I am creating a fifo and putting the encoder output to the fifo and then I
want to give the same fifo to testH264 Streamer.cpp

It will be great help if you let me where all I have to change. Any support
or guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks !!!!

~rakesh [+91 - 97418 33005]

ProCubed_icon_iPhone  PROcubed Inc .