[Live-devel] Amino 130 playing RTSP/Multicast

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Mar 19 10:52:40 PDT 2012

> I'm trying to play in my Amino 130 one RTSP from a Linksys camera WVC80N.
>
> Do you know some extra or aditional requirements from Amino in order to play a RTSP stream or evena Multicast stream ¿?
>
> If a stream from Live555 is OK and I can watch them into the Amino but If I play it directly from the camera (Muslticast or RTSP no video audio).

I suspect that the problem is that the Amino client uses a weird, non-standard variant of RTSP.  Our LIVE555 RTSP server code supports this, but other servers - such as your Linksys camera - probably do not.

Unfortunately you're going to have to contact Amino and/or Linksys about this; it's not something that we can help you with.