[Live-devel] Where in the code you demux VOB and with the help of some class then send via rtsp server?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Mar 23 07:47:31 PDT 2012

> Your the new version( 22.03.12 ) working when I catch RTP packets and put in a file( it turn out perfect sound ), but when i try play VOB via RTSP stream again no audio.

When I run "testOnDemandRTSPServer" (built with the latest version of the code), using your file "advert.VOB" - renamed as "test.vob" - I am able to use "VLC" to play the RTSP/RTP stream - using the url
	rtsp://<address-of-server>:8554/vobTest
with no audio (or video) problems.

If this file also works for you (using "testOnDemandRTSPServer" and "VLC"), then please give me an example of a different VOB server that doesn't work.

If, however, "testOnDemandRTSPServer" and "VLC" does *not* work for you - using the file "advert.VOB", renamed as "test.vob" - then I won't be able to help you, because it works OK for me.