[Live-devel] Windows CE 6

Sid Price sidprice at softtools.com
Thu May 24 19:22:55 PDT 2012

Ross,

I appreciate your comments and already had that knowledge. The problem is
that the location of the default directory is apparently not under my
control, therefore one cannot "point" the server to known location to serve
files from. Since it appears that others have run the server with CE I had
hoped that this issue had already been resolved. In truth it is not
difficult, I was just trying to work with the "off-the-shelf" package rather
than having to update it.

Many thanks for the obviously huge effort that you have put into this
library!

Sid.