[Live-devel] Timestamp conversion in RTPSink.cpp

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Nov 8 08:58:51 PST 2012

> The windows (not CE) implementation wasn't threadsafe, so I've changed that code too.
> Find attached the new GroupsockHelper.cpp.

Thanks.  This has been included in a new (just released) version of the software: 2012.11.08

> This solution is ok for us, so I won't spend any further time in this topic

One of the things that makes "open source" projects like this work well is that many people are willing to help out, even on things that might not immediately benefit them.  In this case, I hope that some other Windows (and/or WinCE) experts will review this new code, just to make sure that there are no problems with it.