[Live-devel] is it a bug of proxy server

陈凯 kingaceck at 163.com
Fri Nov 16 05:37:55 PST 2012

      I am using proxy server to relay the rtp stream that coming from a back-end rtsp server.After following steps the proxy server is broken down.
The steps as the following:
1)begin to relay the rtp stream and connect to the server using vlc.
2)restart the back-end rtsp server,after [30..61] seconds(the OPTION command delay) close the vlc that opened at step 1
3)then the proxy server is broken down and there have a segmentation fault error at the linux console
     I have read the source code and found that
when the proxy server lost connect to the back-end server it will delete all Subsessions(using fOurServerMediaSession.deleteAllSubsessions()).
But when vlc is closed it will send a TEARDOWN command to the proxy server and the proxy server will delete stream for each subsession(at the RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession
::handleCmd_TEARDOWN(...)).When deleting the streams the subsession has been deleted at the deleteAllSubsessions() function,so the subsession is a invalidate pointer.
When calling the invalidate pointer the proxy server is broken down.Is there anything to do to correct this issue?

 Thank you very much.