[Live-devel] Not error but doesn't send RTP packages

David Alcaraz Moreno dalcaraz at eye-cam.com
Thu Nov 22 08:10:51 PST 2012

my library doesn't send RTP packages.
I have implemented a FramedSource subclass and
onDemandServerMediaSubsession sublclas in my library.
For start the streaming, the first that I do is :
this->videoSink->startPlaying(*(this->videoSource),
afterPlayingFunction, this->videoSink);
this->envv->taskScheduler().doEventLoop();
second:
setFrames(frame *data,dataLength)
The setFrames function throws a event:
ourScheduler->triggerEvent(FramedSource::eventTriggerId, ourDevice);

In debug mode, i can see how the frames are consumed by FramedSource in
the  deliverFrame function, but nothing happens, my machine doesn't
send the RTP packages.  what do I have to do?

the VLC message:
VLC is unable to open the MRL << rtp :/ / 192.168.0.248:4446 >>

Sorry for my english!

regards!