[Live-devel] PresentationTimeSessionNormalizer

Bruno Marchand Bruno.Marchand at averna.com
Thu Oct 18 07:45:06 PDT 2012

Hi Ross,

Could it be possible to make the two classes "PresentationTimeSessionNormalizer" and "PresentationTimeSubsessionNormalizer" visible to the library users?  At this time, they are both hidden in the "ProxyServerMediaSession" cpp.  They work fine when using the "ProxyServerMediaSession" but my use case requires I implement my own "OnDemandServerMediaSubsession" and keep control over the RTSP client session.  Because I retransmit the RTP data, I also need to use the normalizer components to avoid the RTCP timestamp synchronization issue you already know.

Thanks,
Bruno Marchand