[Live-devel] ProxyServer: Not getting stream after proxied server disconnects and connects

Aashish Kaushik Aashish.Kaushik at hcl.com
Thu Oct 18 04:13:16 PDT 2012

Hi Ross,

Thanks for the response. I tried with the latest version (2012.10.17). Initial stream is working fine. However once camera gets disconnected and reconnected then if I try to stream through  proxy, only audio stream is playing and video stream is not playing. I am using VLC as client.

I checked the ethereal logs between proxy and the Camera. Now after camera gets re-connected Proxy sends DESCRIBE, then SETUP (for trackID=0), then SETUP (for trackID=1) and again sends SETUP(for trackID=0) for which camera responds with "461 Unsupported Transport". Proxy need not send SETUP again (for trackID=0).

Attached are the ethereal logs for the same.

Also, when I checked the codec page in VLC for this stream (with Audio only playing) coming from Proxy it is showing so many stream as shown in below image:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CDAD4F.AC1680F0]

Thanks & Regards,

Aashish Kaushik
HCL Technologies Ltd.