[Live-devel] live555 client behind a NAT

阳海件 erduhai at qq.com
Thu Sep 6 00:15:54 PDT 2012

When I test live555 (version 2012.02.03)client witch is behind a NAT box, RTSP commands have finished rightly, but client can not get any RTP data. (client RTP port:63339   NAT port:23356)
My client RTP is over UDP.Since this live555 has add hole punching for client behind a NAT, why it doesn’t work?I have try to debug on server, and find that server have no response to dummy package(for NAT) from client.Should server change its destination port when it get the dummy package?
rtsp server is rtsp://202.85.227.186:8554/webcam     Thank you!Any reply is appreciation jerry