[Live-devel] testMPEG2TransportReceiver source code

Kalkere, Giridhara(IE10) Giridhara.Kalkere at Honeywell.com
Mon Sep 10 08:02:45 PDT 2012

Hello All,

I am using the livemedia for our project evaluations. I want to use the transport streams. I am Looking for the test program. But my base livemedia dir doesn't have this program.

>From where I can download this source code?

I have IP Cameras rtsp and MPEG/H264 supported. I want to connect to that camera over RSTP and receive the streams (raw MPEG4/H264) and store it in .ts format.
I appreciate if some can help me to show me how this can be done.

Thanks and Regards,
Giri