[Live-devel] how to apply filters in rtsp live source

Alexander Risb alexrisb77 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 00:06:52 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm using RTSP Proxy Server with no problems and I'm trying to apply filters in order to change from h264 format into some other. I have seen it's possible by using two files: input and output ones.

But I haven't seen anything in order to apply this filters by using a the rtsp address given by the server directly without store the data in a file. I was wondered how I can do this. I appreciate any clue about it.

Thanks a lot.

Alex