[Live-devel] Regarding combine audio and video in one session

梦幻工作室 fantasyvideo at 126.com
Wed Sep 12 04:15:31 PDT 2012

I have one camera which can product audio and video.

Now I can setup the rtsp server which supports audio and video in two
sessions.

But I don’t know how to build one rtsp server which support audio and video
in one session. Like if user access rtsp://192.168.1.1/test, then he would
get the audio and video.

I saw the demo shows that if audio and video is stored in mkv, then it would
work.

But I don’t do it like this, so how should I do?