[Live-devel] A problem of video pause when streaming mpg file

kingaceck kingaceck at 163.com
Fri Sep 14 01:22:33 PDT 2012

Dear Ross Finlayson :
(1)
    I play the file using vlc like this:rtsp://129.1.5.155/test.mpg.After I clicked the PAUSE button and then clicked the PLAY button,the time at the lower left corner of vlc is becoming 00:00.Actually Before I click PAUSE button it is 2:05.what's the reason of this?
(2)
   When replaying after click PLAY button(before to do this I clicked PAUSE button),at the first 5 seconds the video  quiver. what can I do to fix this problem?

please help me.Thank you very much.

2012-09-14

kingaceck