[Live-devel] SVC multi streaming transmission of separate layers

jmdaa at iscte.pt jmdaa at iscte.pt
Fri Sep 14 02:29:50 PDT 2012

     >>Thks for your advices. I thought that the interfaces were defined
only on the client side with different ip's. Please could you show me
how to represent the different interfaces through the ports.

>Sorry, but I don't really understand this question.
>If you create and run your "RTSPClient" in the normal way - without
> any changes - then each track within the stream will already be sent to
> a separate port, on the same (client) host.
>Ross Finlayson

Ok i will try to explain better.
Here you say "But if your intention is to send the two video tracks to
different interfaces within the same client, then the best way to do
this is to keep things the way that they work now: Send both streams to
the same (client) IP address, but with different port numbers."
This mean i need to identify the different port numbers (in my case
64322 and 64324) as the different interfaces, for example 64322 will be
wifi and 64324 the ethernet, it this possible and how i will do that?
thks