[Live-devel] H264VideoStreamFramer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Sep 15 14:05:23 PDT 2012

> those that can't even barf on the out.ts output of
> testH264VideoToTransportStream (atleast) when in.264 is just a copy of
> src13_hrc7_525_420_2.264 url to which was given in the original post)

This should have been the FIRST thing that you told us.  I am FAR more interested in reports of problems with our (unmodified) demo applications, because these are often the only problems that I am able to solve.

However, in this case, there doesn't seem to be a problem.  When I copied your "src13_hrc7_525_420_2.264" file to "in.264" and then ran "testH264VideoToTransportStreamer", the resulting file "out.ts" was playable just fine by VLC (which is generally a superior media player than 'MPlayer').