[Live-devel] live555 proxy multiple client issue

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Sep 16 08:23:28 PDT 2012

> I have issue with multiple connections to RTSP proxy:
> only one client works fine, if i connect second, the 1st freezes...
> Compiled from latest sources
>
> Same as in this thread:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/live-devel@lists.live555.com/msg08635.html
>
> Tried to debug, check logs - everything looks fine
> Tried connection from other hosts/ systems
> Tried compile on other linux distros
>
> Any ideas ?

Unfortunately not.  When this problem was first reported (back in July), I wasn't able to explain why it was happening, nor was I able to reproduce the problem myself.  As far as I know, you're only the second person to be having this problem.  The first person was running the proxy server on Windows, so I thought that it might be a Windows-specific problem, but you're reporting that it's happening to you on Linux.  So unfortunately it remains (even more of) a mystery to me.