[Live-devel] Enumerate all 'clients' and memory leak

ЗвягинцевАнтон zvyagintsev at atlantis.ru
Thu Sep 20 06:55:36 PDT 2012

Ross Finlayson <finlayson at ...> writes:

> But the best/easiest way to reclaim all of the memory for all of the
LIVE555-allocated objects is simply to call "exit(0)" - i.e., by exiting the
entire process.  (But I forget - this is the 21st century.  For some odd reason,
software developers now have forgotten how to structure their applications using
multiple processes

Nice irony, but my code (and live555 code also) live in a dynamic link library
which is directshow filter (COM object). I cant just 'exit(0)-and-have-fun' :)