[Live-devel] MPEG1or2DemuxedElementaryStream use

Zahira Ammarguellat zammargu at marvell.com
Thu Sep 20 06:49:51 PDT 2012

Ross,

Ok here is more info that might help you help me :)
My server is a Linux system. My client is a QNX device. The idea is to use WIFI display (using LIVE555 to build an MPEG2-TS stream) to stream an input multi-media file to the QNX target.
It looks likes from your previous email that creating an MPEG2-TS stream is not an ideal thing. Creating an RTP audio stream and a video stream are better suited for this work?
With this (small amount) information looking at testOnDemandRTSPServer still holds?
Thanks,
-Zahira