[Live-devel] Setting Multiple Parameters with one SET_PARAMETER command

Matt Schuckmann matt at schuckmannacres.com
Tue Sep 25 15:39:12 PDT 2012

Thank you.
While your at it I noticed that the member fDestinationsHashTable of
OnDemandServerMediaSubsession is private while the class Destinations
is declared in the header with a comment about it being accessible by
subclasses. In addition many of the methods that interact with
fDestinationsHashTable  like getStreamParameters(), startStream(),
endStream(), etc are all declared virtual implying that sub classes
should have access to fDestinationsHashTable and it should be declared
protected.

Matt S.