[Live-devel] Setting Multiple Parameters with one SET_PARAMETER command

Matt Schuckmann matt at schuckmannacres.com
Wed Sep 26 15:09:57 PDT 2012

In looking at our old code we were looking at fDestinationsHashTable to
determine if a stream was RTP over TCP or RTP over UDP (for a server
sessions status widget).
This was done before you put the StreamState and Destinations classes
in the header and the guy that did it back then added a
GetClientCommProtocol() method to OnDemandServerMediaSubsession that
checked the isTCP member of the Destinations object for the sessionID .
I wanted to do the same but without modifying your code so I was going
to put it in a child class but I can't if fDestinationsHashTable is
private.

If there is another better way to determine if a session is TCP or UDP
I'd be willing to go with that.

Thanks,
Matt S.