[Live-devel] report a bug of openRTSP

qiuchangyong qiuchangyong qiuchangyong at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:52:10 PDT 2012

Hi Ross,
Thanks for your advice of redirecting stdout to a file, it works, and I
find the issue that dumped avi file cannot play in windows media player,
that's because the avi file has no index in the end. Now I make some
changes by add the index to the file after written movi data.
i enclose the two changed files, but the changed code maybe uglily written,
hope it be changed gracefully.