[Live-devel] relay the audio and video that coming from two ports

kingaceck kingaceck at 163.com
Fri Sep 28 22:38:51 PDT 2012

Hi
I know that the testRelay program repeatedly reads from a UDP socket, and retransmits each packet's payload to a new (multicast or unicast) address and port. The data reading from the UDP socket contains audio and video data. Now I want to relay the RTSP consists of an audio and a video subsession.The RTSP sends audio and video data to the diffrent port,But the testRelay program can read data only from one port.What can I to do to relay the audio and video that coming from two ports.
Thank you very much.

2012-09-29

kingaceck