[Live-devel] Streaming .h264 and .aac together

Shrishty Deorari shrishty.deorari at vvdntech.com
Wed Apr 3 04:48:18 PDT 2013

Hi,
     I have query regarding .aac audio file. In testprogs/ directory we
have executable file for every type of format(like .mpeg4, .h264, .mpeg1or2
etc) but not for .aac(or we can say ADTS format) , streaming this format is
only given through testOndemandRTSPserver .why? is it not possible to
stream this file like other/ it can ony be done using
testOndemandRTSPserver.

I want to stream .H264 (video) and .aac (audio) together,taking them from
two different file and then combining them before streaming. right now i
have linked them to one servermedia session(sms)
and tried to read from two files using Bytestreamfilesource.
is this can be done.
what should be the approach ,which i should take?

thanks and regards.