[Live-devel] live555ProxyServer freezes after upgrading from 2012.12.24

Castelino, Reynel Reynel.Castelino at fike.com
Fri Apr 5 06:27:02 PDT 2013

Ross,

Could this problem be related to another issue I've recently had with using proxy server with vlc as the back end server.  The RTSP session timeout is hardcoded to 60 secs in VLC . The VLC RTSP server does support GET_PARAMETER and PAUSE as shown in OPTIONS. But when live555 proxy client sends it a GET_PARAMETER the response is a 451 client error and on sending PAUSE sends backs 405 error. VLC Server ends up sending a RTCP Bye message and disconnects the session.

Thanks
Reynel