[Live-devel] testRTSPClient / H.264 Network Camera Stream

Colin Caughie ccaughie at openeye.net
Wed Apr 10 10:26:15 PDT 2013

I've also worked with cameras that don't send sprop-parameter-sets in
the SDP file (but not using the Live555 client); this shouldn't be a
problem as long as the camera does send SPS and PPS in band. The fact
that you are able to decode and display the raw NALUs using DirectShow
would indicate that it is (decoding would fail otherwise), so perhaps
your problem is elsewhere?

Colin Caughie

Chief Software Architect

(509) 232-5261 ext 5914

What is heroic customer service?
<http://www.openeye.net/heroic-customer-service/>

 ** NOTICE **
The information contained in this e-mail and any attached documents may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient you may not read, copy, distribute or use
this information. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and
then delete it from your system.