[Live-devel] How To Decode This Camera Stream

tboonefisher at clear.net tboonefisher at clear.net
Fri Apr 12 13:05:30 PDT 2013

    FINALLY got it working!! Typical rookie mistakes including but not
limited to trying to use a 32bit FFDShow filter in a 64bit app!! DUH!
When I substituted the FFDShow MP4 decoder for the  MS DTV-DVD Video
Decoder, everything works well. Now just need to clean
up the code. Actually works better and is faster than VLC for the same rtsp
URL.

Thanks again for a very nice library and your tolerance of a rookie...

Tom Fisher MD EE