[Live-devel] openRTSP-captured mp4 broken

Michael.Scholz at dlr.de Michael.Scholz at dlr.de
Tue Apr 16 04:16:09 PDT 2013

Ceszcz!
Marcin wrote:
Hello,
I had to do almost the same goal as You - record incomming AV stream (h264/aac) to MP4 files. What i did was that live555 only dumped streams into separate files and then i used MP4Box to merge them into working mp4 file.

Thanks for this hint! I am not able to mux the video with the audio because MP4Box complains about "Audio isn't MPEG-2/4 AAC with ADTS, Error importing audio-MPEG4-GENERIC-2.aac: BitStream Not Compliant". Do I have to process the AAC separately in advance? Or use different file ending for correct recognition?

Ciaoi, Michi