[Live-devel] test.m4e streaming not working anymore

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Apr 19 12:39:36 PDT 2013

On Apr 19, 2013, at 9:26 AM, Sébastien Escudier <sebastien-devel at celeos.eu> wrote:

>> What OS is this?
>
> I forgot to answer this, I am runing linux ubuntu.

I don't have access to a Ubuntu machine, but I tried just now with Fedora Linux, and couldn't reproduce the problem either.

Are you sure that your "para.m4e" file (and the "test.m4e" that you've linked to it) is not an empty file by mistake?  It should be 10982809 bytes long, and running "md5" on it produces
	MD5 (para.m4e) = 28b7efe0dab87ee37dc9058e881f396d

Apart from this, because neither I nor anyone else has been able to reproduce this, I don't know what to suggest.