[Live-devel] Access violation during ReorderPacketBuffer::freepacket

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Sun Apr 21 07:59:46 PDT 2013

Thank you very much! I will update immediately.

Unfortunately the cameras themselves are purchased both by us and resold and out of band by the customer.
Some can and are willing to update, others are not even open to it.

This message and any attachments contain confidential and proprietary information, and may contain privileged information, belonging to one or more affiliates of Windy City Wire Cable & Technology Products, LLC. No privilege is waived by this transmission. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of such information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it from your system, destroy any printouts or copies of it, and notify the sender immediately by e-mail or phone.