[Live-devel] Live555 for RTSP iOS app

Bob VanLonkhuyzen rcv5 at students.calvin.edu
Thu Apr 25 10:50:42 PDT 2013

Hello,
I am working on an app to take an RTSP audio stream over WiFi and play it to the user. This will all be done in iOS. I have used testRTSPClient as a model, but I am not sure how to incorporate the iOS audio streaming built-in capabilities (AudioFileStreamOpen and AudioFileStreamParseBytes), or if this is even the correct way to read the streamed data form the filesink. Any tips or assistance on reading form the filesink on iOS would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help,
Bob VanLonkhuyzen