[Live-devel] trickplay with MultiFileSources

Patrick Fischer info at patrick-fischer.de
Sun Apr 28 12:48:40 PDT 2013

Thanks.

I have done some hacks but i have some problems with my hack.
If i understand the index file right the file will only contains
framecount and byteoffset.

Frame -> Byte offset

So my first solution if the requested byte is higher then the filesize
of the first ByteStreamMultiFileSource, i will take the next
ByteStreamFileSource.

Regards
Patrick