[Live-devel] Segmentation fault after TEARDOWN

Serge.Grondin at miranda.com Serge.Grondin at miranda.com
Mon Apr 29 12:14:16 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

I got the exact same crash today while testing RTSP over TCP, I can see
that the root cause seems to come from file RTPInterface.cpp in
SocketDescriptor::tcpReadHandler() (line 406).  There is a while loop that
was not there before and it finally crash in Groupsock while looping this
code.  I don't have time now to give more info but I can provider a better
call stack later if needed.

Serge