[Live-devel] Problem with G726-16 Audio Streaming

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Aug 7 06:40:07 PDT 2013

>  Can live555 Server supports G726-16 audio format?.

Yes.

> When i tried to play this format using vlc as client its playing too fast(with 64kbps).

OK, this is a problem with VLC - not our software.  You will need to contact a VLC mailing list, telling them about the problem, and giving them a "rtsp://" URL of a (publically-accessible) stream that illustrates the problem.

> Do i need to do any modifications in the code so that it can stream normal bitrate.?

Yes, but the 'code' that you would need to modify is VLC code, not ours.  (Or you can ask the VLC people to fix the problem themselves.)