[Live-devel] Streaming server set-up

Antohi Ionel antohi.ionel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:37:25 PST 2013

Hello,
I have a question about possibility of configuration.
I have a hosting server whit root command, where I built-in your streaming server.
In my cause - I have a slow internet connection - and cant stream directly from my own internet at home. I fink I can configure my server (my hosting server) with a good internet connection to stream my video. And the question :

Can I configure the server to receive my stream, for example from a VLC (on windows) to my followers directly through my hosting server. On a schematic view its look like this :

MyPC ( connect to server [IP:Port] ) > Server( Receive my stream and broadcast to my followers )  < TheFollowers ( connect to my server through VLC and watch my stream )

if is that possible please give me an example how to configure that.
thx.

Sorry for my bad English.