[Live-devel] RTP stream retransmit

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Feb 3 10:52:58 PST 2013

Nonetheless, I suggest that you debug your code by first doing:
	MPEG1or2VideoRTPSource -->
	MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource -->
	FileSink

Then, verify (by trying to play the resulting file with a media player (like VLC)) that the resulting file is a proper Transport Stream file.

Then, and only then, try streaming your file using our "testMPEG2TransportStreamer" demo application (and playing the received stream).

Then, and only then, update your application to use
>           FrameQueue(this is mine)  -->
>               MPEG2TransportStreamFramer -->
>                    SimpleRTPSink

instead of the "FileSink".