[Live-devel] Playing RTSP stream widget on Samsung and its freezing

Max ... sou07 at mail.ru
Sun Feb 10 21:34:30 PST 2013

> Because the problem occurs only with Samsung's media player, and not with VLC, this suggests that the problem is with Samsung's media player, not our server software. Therefore, you should contact Samsung, asking them to fix the problem.

Plus, I might add - If Samsung is interested in having me consult with them to improve their media player, then they should get in touch with me...

Thanks for the answer. But can not you see I'm sort of a constant in the server, which is responsible for the loss of packets, and I think if the loss exceeds the current value, the transmission stops or I am mistaken, misunderstood abriviaturu constant. But can not you see I'm sort of a constant in the server, which is responsible for the loss of packets, and I think if the loss exceeds the current value, the transmission stops or I am mistaken, misunderstood abriviaturu constants. Samsung is not actively responsible for their mistakes, but at least those Russian support. And tell me how you can see chat client and server RTSP.