[Live-devel] SubClassing "OnDemandServerMediaSubsession"

Robert Clove cloverobert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:05:09 PST 2013

Really nice ques fox.Hey Ross i have implemented

   - createNewStreamSource()
   - createNewRTPSink() and now after getStreamParameters i was going to
   call startstream() but from where to get these parameters
   - void* rtcpRRHandlerClientData,
   - ServerRequestAlternativeByteHandler*
   serverRequestAlternativeByteHandler,
   - void* serverRequestAlternativeByteHandlerClientData)