[Live-devel] Streaming RTSP and pulling single frames

Czarnek, Matt mczarnek at objectvideo.com
Thu Feb 14 07:42:24 PST 2013

Hello,

I would like to is pull from a RTSP stream, and then pull individual frames
(whole images) from it and be able to pass pointers around and use those
frames from there.  Seems like it should be simple but I'm going in circles.

I see testRTSPClient & openRTSP and more or less see how they work & that
they can save to a file but am still having trouble figuring out how to
pull individual images from the stream.  The more versatile the better but
I at least need to be able to support H264.  Any thoughts?

Thank you!
Matt

--
Matt Czarnek, Software Engineer