[Live-devel] SimpleRTPSource and RTCP

Lan Zang zanglan at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 19:44:50 PST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to use the codes of stream "mpeg2TransportStreamFromUDPSourceTest" of testProgs/testOnDemandRTSPServer to read from a source which will send mpeg2ts over RTP, and the server do read data from RTP source, which is good. But I found that the RTSPServer has not a RTCP port. So, is that normal? If I want to using RTCP to sync-up data of this incoming RTP stream, what else do I need to do? The class "MPEG2TransportUDPServerMediaSubsession" Seems don't have a RTCPInstance member.

Thanks,
Lan Zang(Sander)