[Live-devel] Play same same stream in all clients

Navin Math hinavinmath at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:02:51 PST 2013

Hi
I have live555MediaServer.exe and 1.mp3 files in a folder.
And I run the live555MediaServer.exe and play the 1.mp3 in vlc player with
the address rtsp://<my system address>/1.mp3

consider 1.mp3 file length is 4 min song.

I am successfully able to play the 1.mp3 song, consider the song is reached
now 2nd min, still 2 more min left. Now, I run the rtsp://<my system
address>/1.mp3 in second instance of VLC player.

In the second VLC player, it starts playing 1.mp3 song from beginning
(starting 0th sec) instead of 2nd min.

I want this second VLC player should play the song from 2nd min, since the
first vlc player reached 2 min already.

I wanted both VLC player stream same data, both should be sync.

Is it possible, if yes, what is the option? What binary I have to used?

Thanks
Navin