[Live-devel] testH264VideoStreamer multi client play stop

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Feb 22 16:16:14 PST 2013

> I would like to implement the same functionality than testH264VideoStreamer (rtsp, multicast, loop file) but i need to start streaming at first client and stop when the last quit.
> Any suggestion would be helpful

I'm not sure how easy this would be to do without a lot of work.

One thing that might work, though, would be to define your own subclass of "PassiveServerMediaSubsession" and redefine the "startStream()", "deleteStream()", and (perhaps) "getStreamParameters()" virtual functions to do <whatever>, and then call the original (superclass) version of each virtual function.  You're pretty much on your own here, though...