[Live-devel] SimpleRTPSource and RTCP

Lan Zang zanglan at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 05:11:34 PST 2013

Ross,

I observed that sometimes the testOnDemandRTSPServer increases the delay of the mpegts/rtp stream. It went all well, but suddenly, the server keeps increasing its memory usage. In this case, the player slows down, and the delay increases. The delay of the video could be up to 1 minute. The resident memory used by the server could reach ~20 megabytes(usually it only cost ~1 megabyte). It is hard for me to inspect the internal memory usage of the server. Can you shed some light on the issue?

Thanks,
Lan Zang(Sander)